Outside Bodies and other public committees
There are other public organisations which are independent from the council, but have an impact on our service areas.
We have representatives who are usually elected councillors that sit on these committees.
Select the committee to find out who our representataive is and their contact details.
- AGMA Executive Board
- AGMA Statutory Functions Committee
- GM Culture and Social Impact Fund Committee
- GM Health and Social Care Partnership Board
- GM Joint Health Scrutiny Committee
- GMCA Audit Committee
- GMCA Corporate Issues & Reform Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- GMCA Economy, Business Growth & Skills Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- GMCA Executive Board
- GMCA Housing, Planning & Environment Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Greater Manchester Fire Committee
- Greater Manchester Police and Crime Panel
- Greater Manchester Transport Committee
- Greater Manchester Waste Committee
- Manchester and Trafford Joint Health Scrutiny Committee
- Manchester Port Health Authority
- Patrol Adjudication Joint Committee