Application for a Premises Licence Variation - Basement Complex, 18 Tariff Street, Manchester, M1 2FN
The report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing is enclosed.
The Hearing Panel considered a report of the Head of Planning, Building Control and Licensing regarding a Summary Review of a Premises Licence. The Panel carefully considered the written papers, and oral representations of all parties as well as the relevant legislation and guidance.
In reaching its decision the Hearing Panel considered the Council’s Statement of Licensing Policy, the Licensing Act 2003, the Regulations made there under and the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State under Section 182 of that Act and the licensing objectives.
The Hearing Panel considered the content of the Application, the oral representations of the Applicant and the supporter as well as the representation made against the application. The Hearing Panel was satisfied that the variation granted subject to the agreed conditions should not undermine the Licensing Objectives and therefore it was appropriate to grant the application on these terms.
To grant the application for a variation subject to the conditions agreed between the Applicant and Licensing Out of Hours.
- Basement Complex - report, item 160. PDF 343 KB
- 263113 Appendix 1, item 160. PDF 550 KB
- 263113 Appendix 2, item 160. PDF 106 KB
- 263113 Appendix 3, item 160. PDF 122 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 160./5 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 160./6 is restricted
- 263113 Appendix 5, item 160. PDF 1 MB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 160./8 is restricted
- 263113 Appendix 6, item 160. PDF 13 KB