New Premises Licence - Tony's Café 2, 39 Button Lane, Manchester, M23 0LZ
The report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing is enclosed.
Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing regarding an application for a New Premises Licence.
The Hearing Panel considered the written papers, oral representations of all parties as well as the relevant legislation.
A Premises Licensing officer gave context to the application, stating that conditions had been agreed with responsible authorities and that there were concerns from local residents and a Local Ward Councillor.
The applicant addressed the Hearing Panel and stated that they wished to offer alcohol to their customers and that there would be a three-drink limit and this was to be permitted to diners at the café only. The applicant also confirmed that there would be no loud music with the use of a radio at low volume for background ambience.
In their deliberations the Hearing Panel considered that the applicant was aware of the licensing objectives and would uphold them and not create any disturbance to residents with the licence granted subject to the agreed conditions.
To grant the licence subject to agreed conditions with responsible authorities.
- Tony's Cafe 2 - report, item 108. PDF 345 KB
- Appendix 1, item 108. PDF 290 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 108./3 is restricted
- Appendix 2, item 108. PDF 2 MB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 108./5 is restricted
- Appendix 3, item 108. PDF 217 KB
- Appendix 4, item 108. PDF 131 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 108./8 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 108./9 is restricted