Temporary Event Notice - Bar Pop 10 Canal Street Manchester, M1 3EZ
Report of the Head of Planning, Building Control and Licensing is enclosed.
The Committee considered this application for the submission of a temporary event notice where an objection notice has been given. The Applicant attended the Hearing and addressed the Committee and answered questions. The Committee listened to representations from GMP and the Licensing Out of Hours Officer.
The Committee considered the content of the Notice including the modified hours and was satisfied that given the arrangements the TEN should not undermine the Licensing Objectives.
To approve the TEN as modified and not to issue a counter notice.
- Bar Pop TEN, item 6. PDF 241 KB
- Appendix - Location photo and GIS - PUBLISH, item 6. PDF 318 KB
- Appendix 1 - Plan that forms part of TEN (outside area only) - PUBLISH, item 6. PDF 1 MB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 6./4 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 6./5 is restricted
- Appendix - Temporary event notice - PUBLISH, item 6. PDF 15 KB
- Appendix - Objections from GMP and LOOH- PUBLISH, item 6. PDF 162 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 6./8 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 6./9 is restricted
- Appendix - Premises licence - PUBLISH, item 6. PDF 149 KB