Health and Wellbeing Board Forward Plan
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The Board received a report from the Director of Population, Health and Wellbeing
presenting the cycle of Board meetings for 2019/20 Municipal Year. The Board was
requested to comment of items for inclusion of work items in the Forward Plan for the
meetings scheduled for the remainder of the year.
The Chair invited questions and suggestions from the Board.
Members made the following suggestions for inclusion in the Forward Plan:
· Frailty – relating to - in hospital, out of hospital and primary care.
· Children and Adult - multi agency safeguarding arrangements –
· Social prescribing and more innovative approaches to health and how this is
working for Manchester.
· Changes to organisation and development changes at GM level in order to
understand the changes at a locality level.
· Bringing services together in health and social care through the LCO.
1. To note the report submitted.
2. To note the suggestions for future work items.
Publication date: 10/07/2019
Date of decision: 05/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/06/2019 - Health and Wellbeing Board