New Premises Licence - TBC, 55 Kingsway, Manchester, M19 2LL - determination
The application is now a determination and the determination papers are enclosed.
The Hearing Panel noted that the application was agreed by all parties prior to the meeting and was therefore treated as a determination.
In reaching its decision the Panel also considered the Council’s Statement of Licensing Policy, the Licensing Act 2003, the Regulations made there under and the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State under Section 182 of that Act and the licensing objectives.
To grant the licence subject to agreed conditions.
- TBC 55 Kingsway - report, item 3. PDF 338 KB
- Appendix 1 - Location, item 3. PDF 292 KB
- Appendix 2 - Application, item 3. PDF 992 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 3./4 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 3./5 is restricted
- Appendix 3 - Representations, item 3. PDF 235 KB
- Appendix 4 - Schedule Of Conditions, item 3. PDF 11 KB
- TBC,_55_Kingsway - determination, item 3. PDF 145 KB