New Premises Licence - The Dough House, 93-95 Beech Road, Chorlton-Cum-Hardy, Manchester, M21 9EQ
The report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing is enclosed.
Consideration was given to a report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing regarding an application for a New Premises Licence.
The Hearing Panel considered the written papers, oral representations of all parties as well as the relevant legislation.
A Premises Licensing officer gave context to the application, stating that the licensed hours had been reduced in agreement with LOOH’s conditions in that 23:00 was now the terminal hour for serving alcohol from Sunday to Thursday but that the original closing time for the premises of 00:30 remained in place.
The applicant’s agent addressed the Hearing Panel and stated that they had agreed all conditions with responsible authorities and one resident objector and had offered to work with the remaining resident. The agent then confirmed their agreement with reducing the opening time to 23:30 Sunday to Thursday.
The applicant stated that the bakery had over 70 years service and were seeking to offer a drink with their product.
In their deliberations the Hearing Panel felt certain that the applicant was a competent operator and had worked to reach all agreements requested of them and agreed to grant the licence subject to those agreed conditions.
To grant the licence subject to agreed conditions with responsible authorities.
- The Dough House - report, item 109. PDF 407 KB
- Appendix 1 - location map and photo, item 109. PDF 323 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 109./3 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 109./4 is restricted
- Appendix 2 - application, item 109. PDF 361 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 109./6 is restricted
- Appendix 3 - objections, item 109. PDF 84 KB
- Appendix 4 - schedule of conditions, item 109. PDF 114 KB