Premises Licence Variation - The Liars Club, 19A Back Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 2PB - determination
The report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing is enclosed.
The Hearing Panel noted that the application was agreed by all parties prior to the meeting and was therefore treated as a determination.
In reaching its decision the Panel also considered the Council’s Statement of Licensing Policy, the Licensing Act 2003, the Regulations made there under and the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State under Section 182 of that Act and the licensing objectives.
To grant the licence.
- The Liars Club - report, item 107. PDF 340 KB
- Appendix 1, item 107. PDF 313 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 107./3 is restricted
- Appendix 2, item 107. PDF 66 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 107./5 is restricted
- Appendix 3, item 107. PDF 2 MB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 107./7 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 107./8 is restricted
- Appendix 5, item 107. PDF 218 KB
- Appendix 6, item 107. PDF 105 KB