Temporary Event Notice - No1 Canal Street. 1 Canal Street, Manchester, M1 3HE
The report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing is enclosed.
The Committee considered all representations at the hearing. The Committee also considered the Council’s Statement of Licensing Policy, the Licensing Act 2003, the Regulations made there under, the Guidance issued by the Secretary of State under Section 182 of that Act and the Licensing Objectives.
The Committee considered the content of the Temporary Event Notice and the objections received. The Committee was satisfied that the applicant was a responsible operator and had planned the event and put in place sufficient measures to address any problems which may arise. The Committee was therefore satisfied that the Licensing Objectives would not be undermined by the event.
Not to issue a counter notice in respect of the Temporary Event Notice for No1 Canal Street, 1 Canal Street, Manchester, M1 3HE.
- TEN report 1 Canal Street, item 122. PDF 236 KB
- Appendix 1 (PUBLISH), item 122. PDF 139 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 122./3 is restricted
- Appendix 2 (PUBLISH), item 122. PDF 368 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 122./5 is restricted
- Appendix 3 (PUBLISH), item 122. PDF 84 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 122./7 is restricted
- Appendix 4 (PUBLISH), item 122. PDF 64 KB