Application for a New Premises Licence - La Buka African Cuisine Ltd., 286-288 Moston Lane, Manchester, M40 9WB
The report of the Director of Planning, Building Control and Licensing is enclosed.
The Hearing Panel was informed that an email had been received from the Applicant requesting that the matter is adjourned as he was unable to attend due to work commitments.
All parties who had arrived for the hearing confirmed that they did not object to the matter being adjourned. The Panel also took into consideration that no prejudice to any party since the premises was not currently operating and further that it was in line with the principles of natural justice to give the Applicant an opportunity to attend to put their case.
The Hearing Panel subsequently agreed to adjourn the matter until the 22May 2023 at 10.00am
To adjourn the matter until the 22May 2023 at 10.00am
- La Buka African Cuisine Report, item 26. PDF 123 KB
- Appendix 1 - Location photo and GIS map - publish, item 26. PDF 469 KB
- Appendix 2 - application - publish, item 26. PDF 6 MB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 26./4 is restricted
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 26./5 is restricted
- Appendix 3 - Representations - publish, item 26. PDF 170 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 26./7 is restricted
- Appendix 4 - Schedule of conditions - publish, item 26. PDF 58 KB