Agenda and minutes
Constitutional and Nomination Committee - Wednesday, 27th March, 2019 9.30 am
Venue: Council Chamber, Level 2, Town Hall Extension. View directions
Contact: Beth Morgan
To approve as a correct record the minutes of the meeting held on 30 January 2019.
To approve as a correct record, the Minutes of the meeting held on 30 January 2019.
Membership of Council committees and representation on joint boards and joint committees.
To consider proposed changes to the membership of committees and joint boards / joint committees.
(Note if the changes proposed involve re-consideration of a decision taken by the Council with the previous 6 months the Committee will need to request the Council to suspend Procedural Rule 25.1).
1. To request the Council to agree to suspend Procedural Rule 25.1 to allow the following decisions which involve reconsideration of a decision taken by the Council within the previous six months.
2. To recommend the Council to make the following changes in appointments to Committees and Joint Committees of the Council.
Membership of Committees
The Committee reviewed the membership of committees.
To recommend the Council to make the following changes in appointments to Committees and Joint Committees of the Council.
1. To note the current membership of the Standards Committee.
2. To note the minutes of the meeting of the Standards Committee which took place on 21 March 2019.
3. To defer a final decision to extend the term of office for co-opted members of the Standards Committee to 15 May 2019.